We’ve all heard it. Infographics is in nowadays. The popularity of informative graphics is rapidly increasing day by day. More and more individuals are appreciating this short, sweet, and concise way of content marketing. Why not? Infographics are highly informative and they easily appeal to the emotions of the target audience. They promote brand awareness straight to the point. Moreover, companies love them because, with the right tool, they’re so easy to create.
Check out this list of the top 5 best tools for creating Infographics. Find out the tool that best suits the needs of your company.
Visme has a very large library of custom layouts, icons, and images for your infographics projects.
- Easily change the data values by clicking on the specific graphic and inputting the desired changes. The chart will automatically update to reflect the changes made.
- Make interactive infographics with built-in animations.
- Enable password-protected infographics so you can share them online exclusively for a target audience.
- The download feature for .jpg file is in beta and still has a few bugs.
- If you’re planning on just the basic free version, note that it is only up to 3 projects, must contain the Visme logo, and has a limited access to charts and widgets.
Design to your heart’s content with the abundance of resources from Canva.
- The interface is user-friendly and intuitive.
- Drag and drop design elements into place.
- There’s a huge library of template or layout varieties, fonts, and images.
- There are short and excellent tutorials to guide you on introduction and on more advanced concepts.
- Chart objects cannot be edited. You’ll have to import your own data as images.
- The subscription is free. However, you’ll have to pay respectively for Pro quality designs assets.
PiktoChart provides a hassle-free experience for online infographics creators.
- Enjoy high quality themes and templates from PiktoChart’s expert team of designers.
- Themes and templates are updated every week.
- Drag and drop ready-made icons, photos, videos, charts, and maps.
- Embed videos from various online video-sharing platforms.
- Integrate your own data (or from other services) to their built in layouts.
- Choose whether to embed your infographics to a site, present it as a slideshow, or download it as .pdf file.
- Templates are limited for free subscriptions.
- Their awesome features come with a price of $29, which is significantly higher compared to other infographics creation tools.
Infogr.am prides itself for data-centered infographics that are simple yet highly informative.
- Choose from several different types of templates and charts.
- Data input and edit can be done easily with the built-in spreadsheet.
- Import various file formats like .xls, .xlxs, and .csv.
- Educational and non-profit subscription plans are available.
- Embed videos from online video-sharing platforms into your design.
- Developer API is available for making dynamic infographics and embedding them on your sites.
- Easily share infographics on various social media platforms.
- Features are limited to creating charts and infographics only.
- The library lacks great items. There are no ready-made images. The templates available are only a few.
- You’ll need to have a paid subscription to be able to download your work.
If you’re looking for an infographics creation tool that’s absolutely free, you can go with Easel.ly. It has all the basics you need to do your work.
- Everything feature available is for free.
- Download .jpg and .pdf file versions with ease.
- There are just a few themes, images, and icons to choose from.
- Everything is very basic. There’s an absence of guidance and advanced features that are usually found in other infographics creation tools.